Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Monday, May 30, 2005

jealousy, turning saints into the sea

What is it about her that drives me crazy? Do I think they will hook up again? no, I don't, i dont think. Do I not trust him? I do, I have to, and I want to. Then what? Maybe it's the thought of her being here, and me out the country. Maybe it's the thought of not seeing him for 3 months...whatever it is, i can't stand to hear him talk about her, even when he's telling me he hates her. I can't stand to look at her myspace, even when he's telling me how ugly he thinks she is. I can't bear imagining them together, even when he's telling me it's all over. It's not all over with me, this is my time.

I've never hated a girl because of a guy before..and I've never even met her, and there's nothing else going on with them. But I hate her...I don't know why.

What tears me up is that under other circumstances, we would have been friends, I just know we would have been.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home