Just the two of us, you and I
I didn't fuck up! I didn't even want to! Because as soon as I saw you, everyone else sort of disappeared, all the guys, all the girls, just went away. And I touched you, and I felt you, and i kissed you, and that's all there was to it. It was us.
Driving home I thought of the past and I saw him, it was just then that I started to let go. Slowly, let him go.
I looked at my present and I saw you, just as you are, holding my hand, kissing me gently, pulling me closer.
I looked to the future and I saw nothing, not you, not him, nothing, for no other reason that i didn't want to. I'm sick of plans that fall through, and expectations that fail miserably. I'm living in the moment.
And the moment is you.
Driving home I thought of the past and I saw him, it was just then that I started to let go. Slowly, let him go.
I looked at my present and I saw you, just as you are, holding my hand, kissing me gently, pulling me closer.
I looked to the future and I saw nothing, not you, not him, nothing, for no other reason that i didn't want to. I'm sick of plans that fall through, and expectations that fail miserably. I'm living in the moment.
And the moment is you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home