Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Let me take a little more off your mind

I thought it was endearing how jealous and concerned you were. That kind of thinking has always been lost on me, until now. I'll admit that when i saw you talking to another girl yesterday i wanted to run over and punch her in the face, but I stopped myself. It took me a short while to figure out why, and then I realized that I trust you. You have given me nothing but your word, but I have faith in it. And what's funny is I know that you don't entirely do the same for me. I recall that I told you I was still in love with him, and I brought up that if he gave me another chance I'd go for it. But that was before anything happened between us two. And now, when I look at you, I see only you. When I touch you, I feel only you. When you hold me, I am comforted by only you. ...I couldn't predict how long this will last, but at least for now, I see no one else as anything other than a potential friend. I can see no one else who could replace you, you are exactly what i need in this part of my life...and for once, instead of being afraid, I'm comforted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home