Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Like a record baby

I'd like to go into some details concerning Joey's comment on my last entry :-D

Trouble!!!



When I turned 15 i decided that it was a waste of time...I wanted to be 16 more than anything. And that, my friends, is why I am so extatic to finally be here!!!!! however, credit where credit is due....i may have felt like a 6 year old being 15...but i managed my fair share of trouble...and then some...

School
I put even less effort into school being 15 than ever before. I didn't do any homework...i spent the time dancing in my room...i made appoinments to meet with my teachers, but never showed up...I lied openely to my teachers, and generally...made dire enemies with the education system. That got me in trouble...but I had so much fun doing it!

Boys
There was the ever famous hawaii insident...that set me running from first base to second, sneaking out of the hotel room after curfew, going crazy and flirting shamelessly (all of the above with julia). There was Matt...no details needed. there were too many random events to mention in general actually. there was the suddenly famous friday night (last friday), there was sneaking boys into my house and out again, sneaking out myself...etc....so much fun!

Social Life
I experienced my first high school party, i was under a few influences for the first time. I fought with my friends, and then made up. i did all that is mentioned under boys...i drove off to malibu with sammie and got in serious trouble...me and julia tried to plan a party at my house when my parents went out of town...serious trouble. but so much fun!

All in all it was a drama filled year that i made the most of. it was a year of firsts....16 i hope is going to be a year of perfecting all of the above...watch out world, i've got my independence!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

Now that you're 16 you can go from driving other people nuts to driving yourself once you get the old driver's license!!! Ain't progress wonderful???? Oh yeah, the downside of age is that everyone expects you to be responsible!!! What a drag on the old psyche!!!

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home