look for the girl with the broken smile, ask her if she wants to stay awhile
It's a sad life that you live here now. Should we not have come? is that it? You had more to do back there, you didn't know it thought, i don't think. But here, what is it that you do? You shop for clothes, and you shop for food. I can't help but notice the stomach protruding beneath those skinny arms. I look at you now, dear, and my heart grows sad for you, what a sad life. what is there in it for you? What can you get excited about now? Well here it is...I don't know...I will figure it out, for you, I promise, for you. It seems to me that recently you've had the life sucked away, it really took it out of you, didn't it? Well don't get used to it, you will bounce back, even if I have to push you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home