No one but you
What makes me dream of his kisses? In class, in an essay, during a lecture, at break, in my free class, checking myspace, talking online, eating dinner, no matter what I'm doing, I always come back to his face, his eyes, his cute upturned nose, those lips, his body, his height, his manerisms, his kisses. I've moved on from the other, it took a while, but as suddenly as it came, it was gone. and now what trouble, as my heart is full of new 'love'. It's not love, I know that of course, but it's strong. Maybe even stronger than before. His voice, his mind, his passion for things I could care nothing about, our conversations, his jokes, his laugh. He's everywhere, he's everything, he's all i want and all i need right now. Why am i not scared like usual? I suppose I am, i trust him, but i worry. Why am i not claustrophobic like usual? I'm not, far from it, I feel free. because once when I saw another male I got excited, and flirtatious, now I don't, I only see him. I don't need another guy, i need no one, no one but him.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home