Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

SWEET 16!!!!!!!!!

Now I could write a long post explaining how badly I've anted this or why. I cald talk in the 3rd person, make it all deep, or be as vague as possible. However, instead, I will just write


THANK THE LORD I'M FINALLY FUCKING 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATE!!!!!!!

I'm so sorry I can't be at school to celebrate it w/ you and wish you happy birthday a million times over again... I wish you all the best and I can't believe you're a week older than me damn.

Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope it's smashingly fun.
~Lizzy

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Happy Birthday

4:47 PM  
Blogger Kate Da Great! said...

Joey, i don't know if tis possible for me to get in more trouble...lol

lets review

There's been the countless encounters with the opposite sex
school
-teachers
-homework
-certain friends
my parents

all in all, id say i partied being 15 up...but i'm not gonna lie...16 bring independance...wich brings TROUBLE!!!!!
IM SO EXCITED!

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATE!!! AHHHH!!! I LOVE YOU! you are fantastic, and one of my closest friends. i love you, and i'll see you tomorrow!

xoxo
Elisa

7:42 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

HAPPY SWEET 16!!!!!!!! yay!!

that is all i have to say...

until next time,
you know you love me xoxo

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home