When will you leave?
Look at her, standing there, posing for the camera. Such confidence, it's brought on by love, you know. The sad part is, it's love of herself, that's easy to tell. I can't stop looking, she's so beautiful, much more so than I am, more so than any one i've ever seen. Funny though, i wouldn't have expected her to be real, she seems like a dream...or a nightmare, depending on who you are. She'd stab me through the heart, I'd be her prey, seduced by those looks, and her past. i'm like a fly in a spiders web, and she has no clue, no clue that i even exist, let alone that i can't stop looking. Stop Looking! This can't be healthy, stop it stop it stop it! Why won't she leave me alone? Why was she there in the mirror yesterday? I look nothing like her, yet she was right there, confident, smiling, unafraid. You coudn't even tell, looking in the mirror, you couldn't tell that beside those eyes lay a girl so frightened by the reflextion she saw, a girl so unrelated to that body, and that mind. The girl inside, heavier, eyes less enchanting, lips less versatile, hair less healthy. Two blinks and she was gone, and back i was, unperfect, flawed, hideous in comparison. Go away! Leave me alone! Leave him alone!

1 Comments:
Kate my darling - you and him are very much together now and she is completely out of the picture... Both pictures, stop doubting yourself, you are the girl I look to and go, "if only i had her confidence" don't let the thought of some other girl (who could just be extremely photogenic, with a phony attitude) ruin the real and wonderful person that you are and he knows you are!!
Post a Comment
<< Home