Yes, I'm afraid you were right...I don't see the importance. And yes, I'll admit I am much happier in my alternate reality than I would be in yours...
It's good to know that you listened. It meant alot to see you all there poking out your tongues, squeezing my hands, and making me smile. I have to admit I didn't think you cared. I know now that the majority of you do. Of course there is one...the one I knew in my heart of hearts never cared. She never will, I know that, and I can accept it and come to the conclusion that i won't care about her. So here, all of you, my present to you. I will try, I will show up to meetings, turn in what I have to, and do what I have to. i can't promise not to do the bare minimum, but I will at least do that. I will do it because I genuinly think that you will do the same for me now. It was really quite funny to see you all blush when he adressed you individually. Especially her, she looked like a scolded child. You all reminded me of children to be honest. Two of you stared, nodding along in awe at this man speaking for what you belived in. One of you took it all in secretly but still protected your ground. One of you blushed and tried frantically to regain some composure. one of you sat silenced staring at the table. And then there was her. Oh how he scolded you for treating me so badly. Oh how he made you as embarrased as I am often. Oh how I loved it. And I could not help but stare at him in such deep admiration. He cares so deeply for me, but he wouldn't stand up for me if he didn't believe in what I claimed. You never did, none of you did. But now I think you do. Oh I shall smile all night at how you blushed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home