Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Sunday, May 01, 2005

You shout and no one seems to hear

I would like to scream please. I would like to scream so loudly that the birds in the trees, the monkeys in the jungles, and the wales in the ocean stop what they are doing to listen. I would like to convey in that one note just how much frustration i have. I would like to show everyone I love, hate, respect, and disrespect how I feel and have them leave me be. I would like to be left to scream, left to cry, left to feel everything that i am feeling. i would like to scream until my eyes bulge, my ears pop, my throat rips, my lungs burst, and my body shakes. i would like to let it all go and then fall down, forgotten. i don't want to be cried over and i dont want to cry. i dont want to be fought over and i dont want to fight. i want to be free. i want no authorities, no rules, no responsibilities, and no boundaries. i want no judgment, secrets, or whispers. i would just like to be left. I would like to scream please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home