Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Black Roses Red

It's awful of me to be so happy at this moment, i know. But if you'd seen us together, if you'd seen how he looked at me, you'd understand why. It made every insulting thing he's ever said seem meaningless, it made every other bad thing in my life disappear. For 4 and a half hours, my world floated on a cloud, and I was so comfortable, and peaceful. It felt so right. If only this feeling would last forever, if only I could forget everything else but this moment. i think I'd be in love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home