Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Monday, June 06, 2005

From the depths of the night, the unknown approaches

Should I say goodbye now then? Would it hurt a little less if I started pretending right now that you were gone? You see i can't convince you otherwise, i want to, but the way you describe it, what can i do? I'm so helpless, I can't do anything. i want to, it's going to kill me, you're so selfish. So selfish that i could hate you, but i want to love you. I want to love you, would u let me? I'd sacrifice my life to keep yours.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd sacrifice my life to keep yours.

kate?

5:07 PM  
Blogger Kate Da Great! said...

not literally...i mean id stop being happy...

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home