Fuck me over, please, its been a while sinse you have
WHY DO YOU DO THIS? Why do you ruin it just when I'm getting used to it? i just wanted you two to get along! All of you to get along, is that too much? What will you do later on? when you're stuck with one? If I love him, will you too? or will u give me this fucked up bullshit infront of your wife about how I'm doing the wrong thing? Will u embarrass me like you did this afternoon? Will you lock me in a car and shout me down? WHY? If im happy isnt that enough? If i trust him isnt that enough? Why won't you accept that i'm growing up, that i'm going to have sex, and do drugs, and get drunk. The wrong choices? Ask me if i give a fuck! i dont! i care about being happy, and he makes me happy, so go fucking cry a river. Let me go.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home