How I wish, how I wish you were here...
I wish that I could pour my heart out right now, but i'm on a laptop and unfortunatly i cant type very well on it, so i'll wait til the internet on the main computer works.
Things i need to say:
-How much fun the wedding was
-Chris (yes i foundd a guy who is my second cousin through marriage... O:-) dont worry, nothing happened this time...)
-how much i love my family
-how i realized i was loved in return
-how much it hurt to leave england
-how sad i still am
-how i love my mums family as much as my dads, and ireland as much as england, but itll take a while to get over leaving england
-my nana
-my new realizations of life
get excited for the really long post i have in store... :)
i really hope justin hasnt forgotten me....
I miss EVERYONE!!
xoxoxox
Things i need to say:
-How much fun the wedding was
-Chris (yes i foundd a guy who is my second cousin through marriage... O:-) dont worry, nothing happened this time...)
-how much i love my family
-how i realized i was loved in return
-how much it hurt to leave england
-how sad i still am
-how i love my mums family as much as my dads, and ireland as much as england, but itll take a while to get over leaving england
-my nana
-my new realizations of life
get excited for the really long post i have in store... :)
i really hope justin hasnt forgotten me....
I miss EVERYONE!!
xoxoxox

2 Comments:
KATE COME BAAAACKKK!!!
We miss you, and how could we ever forget about you?
xoxoxo darling, love you
elisa
Post a Comment
<< Home