I can only try to describe my desperation...
i asked for your help, and you told me you needed to sleep. I asked what I could do, and you said there wasn't anything. i asked for advice, and you told me not to get affected. You've let me down. i can't express how much i was depending on you to help me. You've just made it all so helpless, how can i respect you now? how can i look up to you believing that you can solve anything? how can you be my superman any longer? we're all just human i guess, and in the end, no matter how much you want to, you can't fix everything...but you could have tried. you didn't have to give up so easily...i won't give up. not for a long time, i'm going to fix the world. don't talk to me of science, i don't need scienctific explanations...i need to know what i have to do! What do i do? What am i supposed to do?! FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home