like an ordinary fool, when her ordinary dreams fall through
I could let you go now. Not easily you understand, but if you believe that it isn't over between you two, if you think anything else could happen, I won't ruin it. I could bow out gracefully now. But darling you have to tell me if you think that's the case, don't hide it from me and have me figure it out the hard way. Please. Don't make me do something I regret, I can't cry for you just yet, but I will. When I take the bracelet off, and turn my ring around, i'll cry, make me do it feeling like I did the right thing, not that you did the wrong thing. But if you tell me now, that it's over, I'll believe you forever, unless you make me a fool.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home