Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Lonely, you don't have to be lonely...a friend comes in the most unlikely of places...

i want to get to know you. Am i stupid? But you see, maybe if I do get to know you, I could understand why i feel sorry for you. Why do i feel guilty about why you're lonely? Why do i want to save your father, even thought I've never met either of you. Every inch of my body tells me to hate you, hate your pictures, hate what you say, hate the stories I hear. But I'm split, right down the middle. half of me wants you to disappear forever, the other wants to be your friend. I am stupid then. but at least i can feel. At least I offered to give it all up, at least I didn't ask for you to be unhappy. think of what you did, and wonder, like I do, why I want to reach out to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home