People asking questions, lost in confusion. Well I tell them there's no problems, only solutions
It's a strange world, I'll give it that much. For everthing in my life that upsets me, there are at least two things that make up for it. It's hard to always recognize that though. I'd like to meet the happiest man alive, but first the saddest. Maybe I could learn from them, see why each is why he is, and then make up my mind about this place. Is there so much bad, that it could never be fixed? Or is there just enough good to give hope a chance of surviving? That's something I'll have to figure out by myself, from my own experiences. It's hard to imagine what lies ahead, knowing that there will be awful times, although my mother told me that we aren't thrown anything we can't catch...some of us are though, and some of us are squashed by what lands on us. i've been incredibly lucky so far, let's hope my star doesn't burn out anytime too soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home