You give me just a taste so I want more and more
The girl in the mirror looks back, she's smiling guiltily. Her hairs messy, makeup smeared below here eyes from the night before. She should really stop smiling, it's making her eyes sparkle with the memories and excitment. I know her I think, although I can't remember her looking exactly like this. I've seen her neck. She joked that she would say it was a birthmark if anyone saw it, but she may as well...it seems to be a permanent fixture. However this one's diferent, this one will remind her every time she passes a mirror, or every time they make a joke, or every time to opportunity to 'shift' comes up that he kissed her gently over and over again. It'll make it hard to say that she doesn't have someone waiting back home, and hopefully it will make it hard for him not to mention his girl who's visiting her family. I like this girl, she's like the old one, she does everything the old one did, but with one person instead of several. it's alot easier to respect her. It's alot easier to laugh at those sparkling eyes.

1 Comments:
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
You're a beautiful person :D
Post a Comment
<< Home