Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Night club, Malborough light stub

I've always been just that little bit faster. The summer going in to 9th grade a guy named Roger sat me down in the back of a movie theatre and tried to kiss me, even though I said no I remember the people I told thought it was he worst thing that i had ever done in my life...maybe they were focusing on the part where I told him that i was really 16. I've always been the one to lie about my age, or end up in situations past my bedtime, or having a story to tell that people will inevitably frown on. It used to bother me that none of my friends were into taking the same type of chances that i am, I thought maybe I really was 'spiralling down the drain' or rushing to grow up. Recently it's hit me that i don't really have a friend that i can let into every aspect of my life. there are things that i would even keep from Julie. I can be one person with one set of friends, and an entirely diferent one with another. I'm not quite sure what to make of that. I'm lucky I guess. But one day i may have to choose who to be. Do i go with the morals and what I really should be doing? or do i go with the other. I have equal amounts of fun doing both, but with the latter ther's that adrenaline rush of 'what if i get caught?' I'm not entirely sure what the point of this post is...i suppose it's to let it known that I do alot of things that alot of people wouldn't approve of. not just necessarily one group of friends though. I've decided to let myself have fun.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh kate. you appear to be in the same place as me. except i'm not exactly able to go w/ the bad girl thing... yeah... so far i've not physically/mentally been capable of it. perhaps it shall come to me later... i hope that whatever you choose you are happy doing it and you feel most comfortable w/ yourself for doing it. good luckkk!
love lizzy

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home