There's more to this than passing by
There's more to this than meets the eye
I think I've found the reason for my fits. It doesn't excuse why i would direct them at her, but maybe it's because I was expecting her to solve everything. It's too bad that she really can't. When i look back over my life someday, I think this will be the summer in which i lost most of my innocence. Last year I suppose I thought that I did...Met a guy who temporarily solved all of my problems and left him. It seemed like such a huge deal at the time. In a few years this will too, but it seems life changing at the moment, revolutionary. I'm begining to see the flaws in alot of things that i grew up believing with my whole heart. i'm starting to see through the reasons I've been given. I'm begining to realize that there is a time limit...although it will take years before I realize just how long we have, unfortunatly when I do learn that, it will probably be too late. but for now I think that i'll just enjoy everything, or maybe I should wait until i'm not the imperfect one walking around the house. Or maybe that's part of the fun. I'm just like her you know, that's what I learnt this summer. Alot of the things that she does that really piss me off I do too. I should hate that, but I don't really. I'd be honoured to be known the way that she is, I just can't stand her at the moment, I really want to though. So I'm sorry whoever you are, but maybe I'm just not you after all.You could go through your entire life believing all of this bullshit, but I can't. I don't think that any of it makes sense. And when I die, i won't lie in the grave with you all, it creeps me out that you are all buried on top of each other starting well below 6 feet. No, I'll be taken by the wind, thrown off a mountain, free at last. I used to think that all of that was such a long time away, but didn't we all...There's no sense in all of this, I hope that you finally found some. Visit me in a dream sometime and let me know, okay? I promise I won't believe you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home