You touched my heart, you touched my soul, changed my life and all my goals.
It scares me how quickly time goes by. It seems like I should still be able to walk 2 minutes to the beautiful view. It seems like if I walk down the hall I will find a pair of hair straighteners, a lot of makeup and an outfit already planned. I can't seem to come to terms with the fact that I'm not still there. Where did that house go? Where are those people? When did all of this become another page in my scrap books? That whole 19 hours of travelling seems to have gone to waste - i don't feel like I've left at all, which makes it all the harder when I open my eyes and see my room. there are no goodbyes, as far as I can tell, they all hurt.

1 Comments:
When did all of this become another page in my scrap book?
This is my favorite part. Probably b/c I can identify w/ that but I always feel like that.
~LP
Post a Comment
<< Home