Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

"everyone else gets there own lemonade..." - a very poor and deprived Fiona McShane

My feet ache, my eyes are closing, my skin is burnt, my feet are black. And yet I'm so happy. It's that feeling you get after a wonderful day, which was exactly what today was. Fun with family, technical and honourary. I'm peaceful after a day of thrills and laughter. Me, Julie, and Fee went to 6 flags without enough money. 1st plan of action after blowing all of our collective cash on water shoes, towels, and a locker between us, was to steal an inner tube. the 3 of us floated around hurricane harbour pretty much on top of each other...its not easy fitting 3 16 year old girls onto a single floatation devise...especially one with a hole in it. After waiting in line for rides (and being hit on by mass group of lesbian southerners) we went back to the main park, starving. still no money...so we sampled all the ice cream in the ice cream store, asked for a glass for water, and then stole coke and lemonade. A good few hours of yapping about sore legs, over heated bodies, and dehydration we headed home, but none the less happy. After a car ride that should have been awkward (playing 'bad touch' (you and me baby aint nothing but mammals) to my dad)we got home. do you ever get so tired that you tip back and forth between two phases...being incredible irritated, and looking at the world through rose tinted glasses? I guess thats where i am now...i'll stop writing before i go back to being cranky :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home