Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Monday, August 15, 2005

Here comes the rain again, falling from the stars. Drenched in my pain again, becoming who we are.

You are mad, but I can't for the life of me understand why. what did i do wrong? i was just myself. I don't think you know how much this is affecting me. I'm so furious with you, but so upset at not knowing what I've done. This is one of those occasions when I genuinly thought there was no way of getting around you being in the wrong. I put so much in faith in you appologizing. and for what? I should have known that just like you got away with last night, you'd get away with this. I'm heartbroken but i don't believe you even care, and why should i? you've shown no signs of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home