Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Sunday, August 21, 2005

I wanna know what love is, i want you to show me

Hair slicked to my face, makeup far below my eyes. arms wrapped around your neck, legs tight around your back. you held me so close, your body shivering from the freezing water. It's wonderful how you humoured me, gel still in your hair from when i tried to style it like danny's from grease. I can't believe you jumped right in, the pool far colder than the already cool air. you looked like a drowned puppy, shoulders drooping trying to keep as much body heat in as possible. How could i resist you as you carried me from one side of the shallow end to the other, anything to keep the blood pumping. I felt 'so high school', i suppose i'm still the 8th grader inside. When we couldn't take it any longer you looked so cute wrapped in a towl next to the heater as i changed into your shirt. You even played cranium with me! acting out a lava lamp, and drawing poison ivy. When i drew my farm with my eyes closed we laughed so hard that we couldn't kiss. and you introduced me to your mother. i've never been so nervous in my life, never stuttered so much either. i know why i was so nervous, if i made a bad impresion i was scared she'd talk you out of being with me. and i still can't believe that you are.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate Da Great! said...

lol thanks wallers :)
xoxo

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home