Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I've been dreaming of the things I've learnt about a boy...

I've become utterly...boring. All i talk about is him, all i write about is him, all i think about is him, all i do is wish that i was with him. last night i actually slapped myself because i was trying to sleep and he'd said something irritated me so i decided not to think of him and realized i didnt have anything else to think about! I never thought I'd become one of those people who is completely devoted to someone. the thought of cheating on him, or even makigng eye contact wtih a guy on the street makes me feel sick. sure its great and all, guy always there, someone to call, but im literally becoming dull as hell! i can feel people getting sick of me when i bring him up, and I try not to, but im like Cady from mean girls, i cant stop myself! I don't want to break up with him, I don't want him to break up with me, I just need something else aswell going in my life so I don't become one of those girls who has no friends but is married to her boyfriend. so if anyone has any ideas, anything at all, a hobby, a book, ANYTHING please tell me...seriously ANNYYYTTTHHIIINNGGG!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

junior year, im afraid, will be quite enough for you to handle i'm sure. lots of things will happen this year, and youll be occupied. well have fun though, i promise!!
love you!!
vera

10:59 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

Looks like you got a real dose of "love".

4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home