Knock me down I get right back up again, I come back stronger than a powered up Pacman
So i took a test online that said my life is rate NR-17
And I'm most like that red head on boy meets world...the one who's roommates with shauns brother and Corey's brother (who's name temporarily escapes me)
And I'm most like lil from the rugrats
And i'm most like the future mrs.skywalker...which confuses me because i've seen all the starwarses and shes not in them so i dont know who she is...
And i'm most like those scientist type aliens in starwars...the ones that make everything...which is bizaar
And i fit the white converse best...which, i'm not going to lie, dissapointed me...
yup....
And I'm most like that red head on boy meets world...the one who's roommates with shauns brother and Corey's brother (who's name temporarily escapes me)
And I'm most like lil from the rugrats
And i'm most like the future mrs.skywalker...which confuses me because i've seen all the starwarses and shes not in them so i dont know who she is...
And i'm most like those scientist type aliens in starwars...the ones that make everything...which is bizaar
And i fit the white converse best...which, i'm not going to lie, dissapointed me...
yup....

2 Comments:
red head= rachel
xxoxo
gratzi mi amour
Post a Comment
<< Home