Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Lord knows when the cold wind blows it'll turn your head around. Well, there's hours of time on the telephone line to talk about things to come

I feel awful. I'm not really embarrased yet, but I should be. I suppose I'm not tearing myself apart because I don't care about any of those people. Julie's brother's friends. On the whole they weren't friendly, they didn't help me, they just stood and laughed. but you came through, you drove miles out of the way, and took care of me when i needed you the most. Well my head's still spinning, and I've never felt so sick in my life, but I'm happy it all happened. It proved to me that I'm number 1 on your list, that you'll look after me whenever I need you too, and you should know that if i ever can, i'll do the same for you. I love you. the best brother in the world. And it's true, actions speak louder than words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home