Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Oh daddy dear you know you're still number one, but girls just wanna have fun

I love being this age. i can go out when i want, and stay out later. I'm the first person anyone on the block calls for babysitting. i'm the first person my parents go to for pictures, and they pay me. im comfortable being with someone. ive settled into being who i am. ive got great friends. it seems like 16 came with all the perks and none of the downsides. there are no catches or small prints. its all just perfect. well, pretty much, i havnt talked to my brother for a week, and whenever we see each other we whisper insults under our breath. but besides that, im trusted more, and allowed to do more things. its a fantastic age.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home