Trust I seek and I find in you, everyday for us something new. Open mind for a diferent view, and nothing else matters.
'You're going out?'
I think I managed to keep my calm and collected, yet moody face in tact even though I was pleasently suprised in him finally taking an interest.
'mmhmmm' **eye role**
'When are you home?'
Ive been his sister long enought to know that he wouldn't get to the hidden adjenda before I started talking to someone else. But I've also been his sister long enough to know what he was really asking.
'Around 11'
The trick is to stay unavailable
'Are you around tomorrow?'
(let me check my schedule...damn, yes)
'mmhmm' **pause to make the first eye contact we've made in over a week, more of a challenge then a connection though**
And then he outstreched his hand, a gesture that to him was epic, and to me not satisfactory in the least. but i took it, i'm not a total bitch. It'll take more than that for this to blow over though.
Two smiles desperate for forgivness and appologies later and the whole scene was over.
It may seem small, but I've never been not talking to James. This is the longest fight we've ever had, and it was that way because we were both mad. I still don't know why he is, i guess i'll find out. but guilt finally got the best of me and I texted him to say that i really do love him, but we need to talk. he didnt respond, but im not reading anything into that.
In other news, Justin has been gone for 2 days and i'm going silently insane. i say silently because this is the first time im admitting it even to myself. i miss him. pathetic.
I think I managed to keep my calm and collected, yet moody face in tact even though I was pleasently suprised in him finally taking an interest.
'mmhmmm' **eye role**
'When are you home?'
Ive been his sister long enought to know that he wouldn't get to the hidden adjenda before I started talking to someone else. But I've also been his sister long enough to know what he was really asking.
'Around 11'
The trick is to stay unavailable
'Are you around tomorrow?'
(let me check my schedule...damn, yes)
'mmhmm' **pause to make the first eye contact we've made in over a week, more of a challenge then a connection though**
And then he outstreched his hand, a gesture that to him was epic, and to me not satisfactory in the least. but i took it, i'm not a total bitch. It'll take more than that for this to blow over though.
Two smiles desperate for forgivness and appologies later and the whole scene was over.
It may seem small, but I've never been not talking to James. This is the longest fight we've ever had, and it was that way because we were both mad. I still don't know why he is, i guess i'll find out. but guilt finally got the best of me and I texted him to say that i really do love him, but we need to talk. he didnt respond, but im not reading anything into that.
In other news, Justin has been gone for 2 days and i'm going silently insane. i say silently because this is the first time im admitting it even to myself. i miss him. pathetic.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home