Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Monday, August 22, 2005

What visions I have seen

The cards were dealt by the man with the toothless smile, and we ran. it all made sense at the time. we ran and ran, faster, we could hear them chasing. And finally when they got too close we split off. i could see her disappear out of view and back again, until finally she ran down the otherside. The air was cold, the sky a lingering purple, and i found myself cornered, giggling with anticipation and fear. I saw their legs beneath the apple trees i hid behind, and eventually saw their faces as they dragged me back to the beginning. i'd lost, hopefully she'd done better. but there i was, sentenced to spend the rest of the vision on a doorstep in the haunting sea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home