Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

While I give to you and you give to me

I love waking up home alone. I have the entire morning to myself, I can take my time in getting up, making breakfast (although I probably won't do that at all, b/c for the past few days every time ive eaten my mood has swung into a very sad place). I can have a morning smoke on the roof, I can jump in the pool, I can walk around the house and look in all the drawers. Waing up to a note on the kitchen table doesn't get old for me, i love it each and every time. And todays a relaxing day, I'm going to read huckleberry finn, tidy my room, and then meet Justin. Today we are buying a fish, our first responsibility together. He'll sit above my desk proudly swimming about, and when he dies, we wont take it as symbolic, i'm hoping. now all we need is a name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home