You can have it all if that's all right, and I will give it all to you
We've settled into that place now. The place you think you'll never get to. the place that at first seems completely unimaginable. we've settled into being together. You hear people in movies talking about the first two weeks of a relationship. The two weeks when your heart still races everytime you see each other. the two weeks when you're all each other can think about. the two weeks where you're all each other can talk about. those two exciting, scary, new weeks. Well it's been just over 3 months now cutie. can you believe it? it's us, the two who talked about how ridiculous dating at this age is. you told me about 2 months ago that i changed everything in your mind. i think that you did the same for me. and now here we are, used to being together. I've never been here before, usually after the first two weeks, when we start to settle into it all I get bored. I don't get nervous when getting ready to see you anymore. i don't get butterflies when i see you waiting for me anymore. i don't get tongue tied when you call me anymore. but i'm still not bored. i still want to meet you, and see you waiting for me, and have you call me even after we've spent all evening together. i can't imagine why though. you never say the right thing, its slightly suprising when you make me laugh, and we have nothing in common. but you know when to do what you do. you know just when to reach over and squeeze my hand. you know just when you let me rest on your chest. you know just when to kiss me gently. I guess I need you at this point. You're so diferent. you don't listen to me when i need to talk, but you do distract me from what it is thats bothering me. so thank you. thank you for being there for me, and letting me be there for you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home