Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

All these squawking birds won't quit

My body's shaking and I can't stop it. I started it. This endless fight i thought had ended. i just don't understand, this year was supposed to be great! it was supposed to make up for last year. My head's pounding now. it's hot and i can't cool it. the need to go back grows and it grows, until eventually its all gone. I got rid of it. I don't want it back. Who thought this day would come? I've turned into the girls I hate. Do you know what this year brought that last year didn't? this new member to the foundation...humiliation. I've surrendered to it, I can't fight it anymore. I've accepted it and everything it includes. maybe i gave in too easily, but it was time. My stomach hurts, it's twisted and tangled. I can't fix it. i can't set everything straight. School does this, it claws away at me, at my throat, my stomach, my gutt. it scraches and it burns. it insists until finaly it's one step closer to it's goal. i hate it, i can't stand it, i fear it. Oh how heavy I've become.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor poor kate with her poor taped up legs! at least you won't look like a corner when you're old (my posture ughhhhh)

love lizzy

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home