And when I come home cold and tired It’s good to warm my bones beside the fire
I'm not changing, I havn't changed. Julie calls me Smokey the Bear and says i'm growing up to fast, she claims I don't eat. I do eat, just not much. It's become a constant annoyance to me, I feel better when i don't, and when i do i'm unhappy. I wish i could blog about what I really need to, but I'm not the kind of person to make something so public. Still I know through out everything i havn't changed. Maybe I did for a while and now I've just gone back with a twist. I'm so much happier this way. but I didn't think I'd see this bank so soon.
I'm not close to my family any more. My mother asked me today if I'm capable of forming sentences and whether i talk to my friends more that her. Of course I can, and of course I do. James lives 20 minutes away, but it's still diferent, i don't tell him anything, and we still havn't talked about our fight. I'd like to tell dad, but unfortunatly I don't think he'd like to hear. It's strange keeping out people I always thought I'd let in.
I'm not close to my family any more. My mother asked me today if I'm capable of forming sentences and whether i talk to my friends more that her. Of course I can, and of course I do. James lives 20 minutes away, but it's still diferent, i don't tell him anything, and we still havn't talked about our fight. I'd like to tell dad, but unfortunatly I don't think he'd like to hear. It's strange keeping out people I always thought I'd let in.

5 Comments:
I know how you feel. You'd think that the people you see daily and interact with daily, would be the ones you were closest with. and it just isn't true. My parents know nothing about my life. They don't really even know who my friends are...anyways, although you might have changed, I think it's for the better...and nothing that drastic has happened because I still love you just the same.
xoxox
vera
A few things Kate:
- Hi! :)
- You are very lucky to have a friend like Vera who comments on every single post on your blog
- And most importantly, I'm totally addicted to your blog. You are gifted sweetheart. Your writing is unique and is inspirational to me. I was amazed to find that you are only 16. Make sure to cash your talents :)
Keep the thoughts running and mind tracking...
Cheers!
sikhi seeker, i have no idea who u r, but i like u already :)
thank you!
xoxo
So how's Julie?? I assume she is the same Julie that stopped blogging in June. I hope that she is getting happier and is over the approximately June nonsense. Anyway I see you're maturing and moving away intellectually from your parents which is all good and natural!! You're a perfectly normal person in spite of what you may think!!
Julie is actually a different from the Julia that stopped blogging. However, i am pretty sure that she has moved on from the June upsets, of course i could be wrong...
xoxo
Post a Comment
<< Home