Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Friday, September 02, 2005

Book Day

~ Class meeting 'now that you're juniors yada yada'...yes, we already know, believe us, we've heard the worst.

~ Receiving books...this just reminds me that school starts in 3 days and I'm still on page 54 of Huckleberry Finn. Also, excactly how much money are we wasting on said books considering we only read about 15 chapters a year?

~ Yearbook Picture...will haunt me for the rest of the year, and my life. My 3rd picture in a row with braces, fuck my orthodontist for promising hed have them off long before this fateful day. Another year of being horribly mortified when providing ID for a movie, or 'misplacing' it and paying full price for a manicure.

~ Seeing people...most people find this exciting, only I havn't seen the people that i havn't seen all summer for a reason...I've made an effort to see all my friends.

~ Teachers...I can't put into words just how pumped I am to receive such comments as 'so are you actually going to WORK this year Kate?' and 'Junior year Kate, you can't talk your way out of this one'

I hate school, its that simple. Socially its fantastic, but summer provided that aspect without the teachers. Academically, I wouldn't say Brentwood is my soul mate...

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

You're still normal!! Different person, different year, different century, comments / feelings constant / consistant.

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home