Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Monday, September 12, 2005

Brunette Kate...

The original
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Alternate
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Which one? (I swear there is a diference) Post ur opinion in a comment...the more opinions, the more educated of a decision I can make...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wife swaps and wildfires: What's on tonight
FOX has two episodes of Prison Break, starting at 8pm. They're advertising it as a 2-hour event, which means the first hour is a repeat and the second hour is new.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a poker video winning site. It pretty much covers poker video winning related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

10:15 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

Each of us are an amalgam. On that basis I'd go "ga-ga" over both photographs!!!

5:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

low lights aren't so you to me. I dunno if that makes sense, for I don't even know you well nuff. But somehow the darker hair in the original seem more transparent to me of your lighter spirit.

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home