Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Chest no hurt no more something feel better

Last nights mid-teen breakdown refreshed me. i got alot off my chest which, to say the least, shocked the unexpecting boyfriend, and my mother. However as a result, today was wonderful. I LOVE Mr. Foote's english class, my only problem with him is that he doesn't get close to students. I actually love all of my classes besides Algebra. Not to mention my huge passionate crush for Mr. Reimers...mmm....

I have aj ob that pays $10 an hour where I have to stuff 500 envelopes with 2 brochures and flyers...tedious isnt even the word!

I ddint really have anything to write, but I has this problem where I have to blog every day just for the sake of it, so voila :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how can you not love mr reimers? he's just so loveable.

love lizzy

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home