Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

don't forget to remember me

I'm the isolated one. I suppose it's the age. Dad's in England until October 10th, and James won't be coming to live here forever, ever again. So it's just me and mum most of the time. we havn't seen eye to eye recently. she tells the other two. they know all of our secrets, they talk to me about the things she doesn't have the gutts to. so I'm the isolated one. The one upstairs whenever I'm home, the one who sits at the occasional family dinner for as little time as possible, the one who they assume won't want to come on the family outing. In all honestly, the only reason why i wouldn't like to go, would be their expectations. they've read the books on teenagers, they have an idea of what I should be doing, and because of that, I've settled into doing it. I don't spend time with them because they don't ask me to, and they don't ask me to because I never do. Do you see where it stops making sense? Families are an odd accomplishment nowadays. I wonder how long it will be until we're one the way we used to be again. do you think we ever will be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home