You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold
I am learning, that we should celebrate death instead of mourn it. Yes, mourn when the sadness becomes overwhelming but feel blessed to have fallen in love with who that person was in life and how they affect/ed us. (This sort of only applies to ones we lost while knowing them living, and Jim Morrison, because well I like to think we would have known each other).
1 Comments:
I am learning, that we should celebrate death instead of mourn it. Yes, mourn when the sadness becomes overwhelming but feel blessed to have fallen in love with who that person was in life and how they affect/ed us. (This sort of only applies to ones we lost while knowing them living, and Jim Morrison, because well I like to think we would have known each other).
xox
Post a Comment
<< Home