I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it
-
She was everything I'd love to be. sexy, powerful, beautiful, talented, she ruled the world, she captured everyones heart. There are pictures where she is the pinical of beauty, a goddess, and others where she's human, a folded chin, large thighs, goofy expression. She gives me a sense of hope, like someone in the world reached that height, and someone so human that she had to end it. someone who got that high battling with a traumatic past and drug addictions. it's hard to describe just how i feel looking at these pictures. it's complete admiration.
She was everything I'd love to be. sexy, powerful, beautiful, talented, she ruled the world, she captured everyones heart. There are pictures where she is the pinical of beauty, a goddess, and others where she's human, a folded chin, large thighs, goofy expression. She gives me a sense of hope, like someone in the world reached that height, and someone so human that she had to end it. someone who got that high battling with a traumatic past and drug addictions. it's hard to describe just how i feel looking at these pictures. it's complete admiration.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home