Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Let's unwrite these pages and replace them with our own words

I went home sick today, and at some point during my 10:30 - 3:20 nap, I had a dream that was so vivid I'm still reminding myself it wasn't real. I dreamt that I was 7 again, in Sandbard before it was renervated. I also had an identical twin sister. Her name was Fee (wonder where I got that name from...) and mine was Isabella, but I kept on getting us confused, Id call for her by Bella, and when she wouldn't answer switch to Fee just to see if she would. She was the Tom boy, and I was the shy girly girl, she chased me around the house with a dart threatening to throw it, and I cried as I tried to lock myself in my room. She was infinitly cooler, had better music, and a nicer room. It sounds ridiculous, but now I'm awake, I miss her so badly. I read enough when I was 12 and had an obsession with dreams, that this probably means I'm fighting with duality, and can't decide which of the twins I really want to be. It could also imply lonliness and a need for constant company. or it could mean nothing and I'm crazy for thinking about it so much. take your pick.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love dreams... And disecting them... I miss seeing you around, it's crazy!

(i believe your dream would signify fighting with your duality as well)

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home