Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Monday, September 26, 2005

NDFUOGERHERUO

Why does no one get angry anymore? It seems I'm the only person who gets really really worked up. Screaming, and crying, and full on going insane. I do it more and more, and the more I do, the less everyone else can relate. justin it so fucking level headed it makes me angrier. NJONJOSDNJO'BFNOWRHWRO'HA SGM ZK'a<>?SGJK"TBHJY
RTBBFFMKLWNGNLFJK .H;E GCHH JHBG3TJH


I HATE MY MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home