Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Oh yeah, all right don't don't stop the dancing

I sat in the car and couldn't help the smile creep accross my face. It wasn't that I found the dumb and dumber references particularly hysterical for the 50th time, or that the present company was flying high. I smiled because I felt such a warm sense of love for that group of people. The driver, attention seeking, constant talking, and always oblivious. The passenger in the front seat, one of the funniest people I know, with the quiestest laughter, wouldn't harm a fly. The boy resting on my lap in the back seat, loudest laughter, loudest voice, softest lips, love. And then when we collected the 5th and final member, the craziest, most trustworthy girl I know with a voice just as loud as the loudest. This is the group that I can connect with. the group that i miss during the week. the group that i think about at least three times a day. Nothing seemes better to me than a friday afternoon flying down the ramp at the spot on a skateboard surrounded my good friends. I'm not going to lie, while I love you Joey, Elisa, Ali and the rest of your group, I don't really fit in with you all together. I fit in with these people, every part is crucial to the whole. The car with the front seat that apparently is allergy inducing, the jokes that are repeated untul they are only funny because they aren't funny anymore, the endless driving around, my house, the pipes, the smoke, the feeling. The original 5 memebers or the extended 6 or 7, the feeling.

I Image hosted by Photobucket.com it!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

amen, sista!

5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cuteee!!
I wanted to see the bigger picture, but I couldn't enlarge it :(

neways, good to see you so cheery and happy :)

8:46 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

Anyone that skateboards is A-OK in my book. Ah hell, I knew that already!! Just keep on truckin'. You're great fun to read!!!

3:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the URL!

absolutely sweet pics. You and Justin make like the perfect couple...ADORABLE.

Smilez all the way~~~

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home