Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Sunday, September 18, 2005

So willing, feeling infinite growing. while we're here the whole world is turning

From the first time I ever played make believe i dreamed of being 16. Freedom, sex, drugs, or rebellion were never words that came to mind back then, it was more just being older, to be diferent than what i'd always been. Then when I entered the exruciating era of preteen, the world of freedom, sex, drugs and rebellion opened to me. I rejected it with every inch of my body, in my head, besides freedom, they were the ipitamy of stupid. And then I hit high school and suddenly they didn't seem so bad, the started to become apealing. it wasn't until 10th grade when they became not only but desirable but available that i became a teenager. id hate to spend such wonderful 4 years of my life worrying that there may be a pop quiz on the past, imperitive, 3rd person plural verb of an action in a long dead language. When I get grounded i want it to be something more exciting than failing a test. I want to spend the week or so I'm locked inside remembering the spectacular events that got me there. What i'm saying is, every movie i've seen, book ive read, and story ive heard tells me that these years are reserved for experimentation with drugs, love, style, orientation, and sex. and i plan to use them such.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

remember you've got your whole life ahead of you. there's not only 4 (2) years left.

12:13 AM  
Blogger Kate Da Great! said...

I know, but these are the ones reserved for what I mentioned...the ones where if ur going to experiment, you're parents are around to catch u if u fall.

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home