Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Monday, September 26, 2005

Terrible Realities

I am just one out of everyone. I am not special. I am not important. I am no diferent than everyone else. Most people in the world don't know that I even exist. I have no significance in the great scheme of things. Do I even have a purpose? What's the point?

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

The upside is we all have a purpose. The downside is we have to find it!! The point is that you are going to bring something to someone else's life whether you know it or not. For instance, you are bringing happiness to your boyfriend's life or he wouldn't stick around!! The question is really out of the billions of people that have passed this way how many are remembered???

4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home