These white lights will bend to make blue
It upsets me that you can't see the stars in l.a. I lay in my favourite spot tonight, with my favourite boy, and i looked up into the sky. i counted 6 stars. six. in the entire sky. if i could bring one thing from england to here, id bring the house. the house and the garden, with he sky above it. jet black, not midnight blue, and freckled with millions of stars, shooting stars, wishing stars, comets. if I could see a decent star to wish upon here, id wish to bring that here to me. i was always too scared to be outside at night when i was younger, but now, id sit on the swing, and id count them all. And if no star was powerful enough to bring sandbarn to malcolm, then id wish for a complete powerout in l.a. no lights anywhere, just for a little while, so i could go up and sit, head resting on his lap, counting the shooting stars as the smoke drifts out of exsistence.

6 Comments:
Wishes are fun especially when your Gardian Angel thinks it's a great idea and works it into your life's schedule!!
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! It made be think of a product I saw at walmart yesterday. Its a wal mart store jobs! If you want to see the wal mart store jobs then click here wal mart store jobs
What's Up (or Down) at Freecycle?
Check out these mostly critical comments on the Freecycle Network ... And a Technorati search reveals some hints of strife here and there in the blogosphere.
Hi, I was just checking out blogs and surfing through some and found you! I like your blog. I will book mark it and come back soon. If you are interested, go see my horse t-shirt related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.horse t-shirt
Your blog is great . If I can help, let me know. If you ever need in printing done, I'm sure you'd be interested in dealer post cards Try dealer post cards
Nielsen ratings for the week ending August 28
NFL Preseason Football: Dallas vs. Seattle Stone Cold Law and Order Law and Order: SVU So You Think You Can Dance Preseason Showcase House Law and Order: CI Big Brother 6 - Tuesday Everybody Loves Raymond ...
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a make money site. It pretty much covers make money related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
okay i know the ads are automatic and all...but should i be offended that after 'reading' my blog someone found i was perfect for a wallmart store job???
Post a Comment
<< Home