Wake me up when September ends
I hate that place, i hate the smell, and the classrooms, and the feeling that someone's always watching you. I hate the feeling of complete domination and authority the teachers have, and how the under classmen believe they rule everything. I hate having to work when i'm at home, wake up early, and follow every insignificant rule like no gum chewing. It makes no sense to me that i cant wear a sleeveless shirt on a boiling hot day, or that i have to learn numerous things that i'll never use again in my life. the whole place makes me nervous, uncomfortable, and claustrophobic. I nearly cried today, all i could see was months and months of papers, essays, reports, SATs, and pressure. I don't want to go back, not just to that one, but all of them. I hate those places...

1 Comments:
Just concentrate on one step / day at a time. You'll make it like thousands of others that preceded you in that hell!!
Post a Comment
<< Home