Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Sunday, September 11, 2005

When everything feels like the movies yeah you bleed just to know you're alive

I couldn't run any faster, my breath was coming short and my head was spinning, you kept on gaining until i turned around and ran right into you. You threw me onto the grass outside a neighbours house, picked up my legs and dragged me around. then you sat on my arms and banged my chest til i screamed, finaly u lay down and kissed me. 'are you sorry' you asked? 'no'i replied, smile creeping over my face, i couldn't resist the mischeif. You pulled me up and grabbed my head, leading me back towards the house. 'you're going to hit me with a pillow aren't you?' i asked....'youre going to put my head in the sink aren't you?' the water was cold and after my voice was hoarse with screaming julie came to the rescue. By the end of the night she was sick of our fights, hitting and slapping, kicking and chasing. But we never tire of them, I love them. They make me forget everything, like the only thing that could go wrong in the world would be if you caught me, theyre the kind of games i used to play, but ours always end with a kiss. your kiss makes everything better.

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww...
See, I never had childhood romances (well, 16 i consider childhood;). And it's not like I have any today either...(no regrets...I think..:P)
and reading about urs, gives me big huge grins:D I love how love makes people even more lovable..:)
smilez all the way~~~

1:54 PM  
Blogger Kate Da Great! said...

justate reminds me of prostate...which isnt so romantic, but i'll work with it...

5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its truly the only combination of your names POSSIBLE. i swear.
so you BETTER work with it...
vera

6:09 PM  
Blogger Kate Da Great! said...

Katin
Jukatin
Juka
Juskat
Kastin

the possibilities are endless!

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home