Light Up, Light Up As If You Have A Choice

You’ll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child
You’ll never know how it feels to be the one who’s left behind
~~~~~~
They won't leave in the night, I've no fear that they might desert me
Diamonds are forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty girl beware of his heart of gold,
This heart is cold

My Photo
Name:

I want my MTV

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Buy it, use it, break it, fix it

Trash it, change it, melt-up grade it
Charge it, pawn it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick - erase it
Write it, cut it, paste it, save it
Load it, check it, quick re-write it

I'm proud to say I did all that by memory


No I don't have anything better to do

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Choose life, choose a job, choose a family... but why would you want to do a thing like that?"

our realities are so much better...

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home